The Law Office of Kirsten Scheurer Branigan provides counsel with respect to the following:
• Employment law claims, such as discrimination and harassment, including negotiations, litigation, mediation and arbitration services.
• Severance agreements, separation packages, employment contracts, executive compensation, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-solicitation non- compete, restrictive covenants.
• Employment manuals, job descriptions, and proper classification of employees for overtime exemptions and record-keeping, leaves of absence, performance, restructuring, reorganizations, and termination issues.
• Investigations into all types of employment-related complaints, including complaints of harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
• Employment and human resources audits, including wage and hour audits, compliance reviews, and risk assessments for organizations.
• Harassment and discrimination prevention training.
• Employment law workshops on conducting investigations, hiring, interviewing, leaves of absence, reasonable accommodation requests, performance problems, discipline, and termination.