BLUE FOUNDRY BANK – Member since 2000
(Formerly Boiling Springs Savings Bank)
102 Kingsland Road, Clifton, NJ 07014
Over sixty years ago, Boiling Springs Savings & Loan Association (now Blue Foundry Bank) was formed by the combination of the Rutherford Mutual Loan and Building Association and the East Rutherford Savings, Loan and Building Association. This merger took place on February 21, 1939 and Boiling Springs began with assets of approximately $2 million. The name of the new organization was derived from the original name of the Borough of Rutherford, which had been named after the famed boiling springs in the area. Boiling Springs’ accounts became insured by the Federal Savings and Loan Insurance Corporation in April, 1939.