ONE OF NEW JERSEY’S LARGEST AND MOST ACTIVE SINGLE MUNICIPALITY CHAMBERS
What’s Happening: CHECK OUT OUR MEMBERS’ EVENTS
Thursday, January 19th, 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
DIAMOND SPRING, 35 Evergreen Avenue, Nutley, NJ 07110
Speaker: Denis Williams
Topics: NHS Block Lunch & Shadowing Program
General Membership Networking Luncheons are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month, 12 noon, except in June, July and August unless otherwise notified. They are open to Members and non-members alike. All business owners and professions are welcome to attend. We strongly encourage you to BRING YOUR BUSINESS CARDS, BROCHURES, FLIERS, MENUS, ETC…
If you have not attended a Luncheon, you are missing a great opportunity to network with 30-40 Fellow Members. After a short business meeting and lunch, guest speakers cover topics of interest to our Members. There is a $15.00 nominal fee. PLEASE NOTE: Members who refer a new Member, receive a FREE LUNCH.
$15.00 per person
(cash or check made out to NCoC)
Please RSVP by Tuesday, January 17th at 973-667-5300 or EMAIL US.
THANKSGIVING LUNCHEON PHOTO GALLERY
The Chamber would like to thank everyone who attended our last luncheon catered by the Nutley High School Culinary Department and hosted by Starlight Dance Center. The kids out did themselves! With over 120 attending, it was a fun and lively event and a great way to kick off this Holiday Season!
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR SANTA’S ARRIVAL GALLERIES!
The Nutley Chamber of Commerce will publish its Santa’s Arrival photo galleries and videos.
The Chamber of Commerce wishes you a happy, healthy, holiday season and asks you to please remember to always shop Nutley first.
The Law Office of Kirsten Scheurer Branigan provides counsel with respect to the following:
• Employment law claims, such as discrimination and harassment, including negotiations, litigation, mediation and arbitration services.
• Severance agreements, separation packages, employment contracts, executive compensation, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-solicitation non- compete, restrictive covenants.
• Employment manuals, job descriptions, and proper classification of employees for overtime exemptions and record-keeping, leaves of absence, performance, restructuring, reorganizations, and termination issues.
• Investigations into all types of employment-related complaints, including complaints of harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
• Employment and human resources audits, including wage and hour audits, compliance reviews, and risk assessments for organizations.
• Harassment and discrimination prevention training.
• Employment law workshops on conducting investigations, hiring, interviewing, leaves of absence, reasonable accommodation requests, performance problems, discipline, and termination.
CLICK HERE to view our 2016 5K Photo Gallery